We are excited to welcome you to the Rich Girls Museum with care and consideration. The safety and health of our employees and guests is our top priority and we will work with you to ensure that your time here is comfortable, stress free and FUN. We have made industry leading updates inside of our museum in accordance with the safety standards of the CDC and our local governments. Facial coverings/masks are MANDATORY AND REQUIRED upon entry due to State Mandate, and we reserve the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the premises who are not wearing facial coverings. Guests who refuse to wear a facial covering will be removed from the premises, and will not be eligible for refund if removed from the premises. Facial coverings must be worn for the ENTIRE DURATION of the experience (which also includes while taking photos).
- All Self Guided tickets are $30 per person (NO REFUNDS- YOU CAN RESCHEDULE 48 HOUR IN ADVANCE ONLY ONLINE
- Children Under the age of 3 are FREE but you MUST purchase a free ticket in order to control the amount of guest visiting at a time.
- For private session/music videos bookings, please contact us at customerservice@richgirlscollection or 336-947-4244 (The Rate for these private sessions are $400 per hour with $400 deposit and only done on Monday & Tuesday).
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 11:00pm-11:00pm
- Friday: 10:00pm-11:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00pm-11:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00pm-11:00pm
Here’s What to Expect Before Your Visit:
We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of our guests and team members. Before you arrive, please review the following guidelines to ensure you are prepared for your visit. Please take special note about our state mandated policies about facial coverings and social distancing. Failure to comply with these policies may lead to removal from the premises. Guests who are removed from the premises will not be eligible for a refund. We understand that these times are difficult and we're ensuring that our business is following executive order protocol, while keeping our staff and guests safe. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Temperatures may be taken before entry.
Before entering the space, all employee and guest temperatures will be taken using our digital thermometers to ensure guests and employees are symptom free. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that persons with a temperature to reschedule their visit.
2. Facial coverings/Masks are required by State Mandate, and MUST be worn by both guests and employees.
The safety of our guests and staff members is extremely important to us. Masks/facial coverings are MANDATORY AND REQUIRED upon entry due to State Mandate, and we reserve the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the premises who are not wearing masks/facial coverings. Guests who refuse to wear a facial covering will be removed from the premises, and will not be eligible for refund if removed from the premises. Facial coverings must be worn for the ENTIRE DURATION of the experience. We ask that you please bring your own mask/facial covering. Please also note that our guides will be equipped with face masks/face shields as well. Masks/facial coverings are optional for children ages 2 and under due additional risk of suffocation.
3. Enforcing of social distancing in our spaces
We also ask that you respect others and stay at least 6 feet from other guests. No more high fives, but we welcome elbow bumps with consent!
4. Capacity restrictions
Capacity will be restricted throughout the experience in accordance with city requirements and large groups will be prohibited until further notice.
5. Constant disinfecting of our spaces and eating areas.
Our spaces will be deep cleaned before opening and at the end of the day using official CDC recommended and EPA registered cleaning solutions to fight against the virus. Throughout the day, our team members have been trained to disinfect all touch points immediately after any exposure or contact with guests.
6. Flexibility and peace of mind for our guests (Reschedules)
We ask that guests feeling any symptoms of sickness prior to visiting please stay home and follow your local quarantine measures if necessary. We're offering flexible rescheduling for guests who are unable to attend. Just shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to reschedule your ticket!
- Purchase Tickets Here
- Please confirm your date when purchasing. Your ticket is only valid on the date of the ticket.
- Ticket date exchanges are possible, you must update your ticket online
- One ID must match one person in your party.
- It is very important to be on time for your time slot in order to utilize the full hour
- NO REFUNDS, you can reschedule ONLY if is an 48 HOUR IN ADVANCE ONLY before your time slot.
- For questions regarding your tickets, call or text 336-947-4244. Please read FAQs page before calling